Wednesday, November 25, 2009

catbird NYC!


catbird's new site went live this morning and it's beautiful!





When you are in Brooklyn, you have to stop in and see the store for your self. Walking through the front doors, you feel like you've stepped back in time into a fancy lady's wardrobe! 
The owner, Rony, has selected the perfect mix of jewelry, accessories, home decor, cards and trinkets, all mostly made by local designers with a few outsiders (like me!) mixed in.

(photo from putucos.com)

I highly recommend going to Catbird when Leigh is working. Don't get me wrong, all of the ladies at Catbird are super sweet and lovely, but Leigh has that extra special something, and that something is called Teepee.  

(a rare glimpse of Teepee in her natural habitat)
 
I've been a big fan of Catbird since my first visit to Brooklyn in 2007 and I'm really thrilled to have the line available at the shop. It's a perfect match and I'm happy to know that Cloven Hoof is in good company amongst the other fantastic designers at Catbird.



219 Bedford Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11211 
(718) 599 - 3457
open everyday from noon to eight


No comments: